High quality translation services
come from high quality people
Working with a good translation partner shouldn’t just be about translation – it should be about trusting a project to just happen, on time and to the standard you expect.
That’s why we only use trusted excellent project managers and qualified professional language partners. So happy clients keep coming back.
with high quality systems
REQUEST A CALLBACK GET A FREE QUOTATION TESTIMONIALS
We’ve written our own unique systems, drawing on 17 years ISO9001 experience from manufacturing and the language industry, supported by leading-edge Trados 2014 CAT tools. Many client compliments (like these, and these) suggest it works. Key elements are:
- Job Management, part of our unique custom database, plans and controls every activity on your project, from enquiry to invoice.
- Continuous improvement of our processes is part of our processes.
- Instant leveraging of previous material for new projects, plus permanent traceability of every contributing linguist ensures continuity and reminds us which linguists work best for your stuff.
- 100% review and revision of every translation. Because one thing translation providers claiming high quality really must ensure is really good translation.
Did you know some “high quality” providers charge extra for review…?
- 100% follow-up of every interpreting assignment helps us shape our way to your way.
So our medical interpreting is now adapted to individual hospitals, so they receive interpreting their way.
- Diligent partner selection and management means we ONLY consider experienced translators with excellent CVs, good experience and appropriate qualifications (typically e.g. ITI or IoL membership).
We reject LOTS of translators you’ll find working elsewhere. Those we DO accept, we monitor on each assignment because BEING good is no guarantee of STAYING good.
High quality people + high quality systems
= high quality services.
If you’re looking for a high-quality solution for your project, please just drop us a few details (in total confidence of course) and we’ll get straight back to you. Or call our helpful team on UK Freefone 0800 783 4678 (Intnl 0044 1772 558858)